Hi there. I have a select list that lists every year from 1900 to 2050. The default selected option for this list is "year". I have the following function:<BR><BR>&#060;script language="javascript"&#062;<BR><BR> function findYear(){<BR> var i<BR> var from,to;<BR> from=1900;<BR> to=2050;<BR> for (i=from; i&#060;=to; i++){<BR> if (i==(from+to)/2){<BR> document.frmGeneral.Year_adNumeric.options.value = i;<BR> }<BR> }<BR> }<BR> <BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>So here&#039;s my problem: because this select list is in an include file, and it&#039;s used on mulitiple pages, and because I only want the functionality described below on this page, I can only use the "onLoad" event handler. I would like to modify the function so the default is "year", then once the user chooses to select an option in this list, the first option shown is 1975. This would work if I could use the "onClick" event handler, but I can&#039;t. So how could I modify the function?<BR><BR>I would greatly appreciate any and all help.<BR><BR>Thanks.