Warning: Page Has Expired

Thread: Warning: Page Has Expired

Sandy Breon Guest

Default Warning: Page Has Expired

How do I show a page one time only, so if a user goes back to the page this message appears in the browser:<BR><BR>Warning: Page Has Expired<BR><BR>

:) Guest

Default RE: Warning: Page Has Expired

Response.Expires= # of seconds you want it to expire in<BR>ie. &#060;% Response.Expires=5 %&#062;

Ed Guest

I have had experience where the Response.Expires does not always work...

Los Angeles, CA

Default Not exactly what you want...

...but this might help you<BR><BR>http://www.aspfaqs.com/aspfaqs/ShowFAQ.asp?FAQID=85

Sandy Breon Guest

Response.Expires does not seem to work for me, no matter what I set it to (5, 0, -1, etc.) I can use the back and forward buttons and the cached page is still there.<BR><BR>Let me give you some details of what I&#039;m trying to do. I have a main page that shows a list of equipment. Beside each piece of equipment, there is a delete link which takes the user to a confirmation page, asking the user if they are sure they want to delete the record. It is this confirmation page I want to display "Warning: Page Has Expired" if they user goes click the back button to return to the main equipment view, then the forward button.<BR><BR>In other words, I only want a page to be displayed once.<BR><BR>

Sandy Breon Guest

Default RE: Not exactly what you want...

Thanks, that may help, but not the particular solution I was looking for.