Please solve the problem ....<BR><BR>I m developing an application using Visual Inderdev as Front end and Oracle <BR>as back end data base..<BR><BR>Connection problem.......<BR><BR>1) I m going to Project menu and clicking Add Data Connection<BR>2) already created a File DSN and selecting it when Add data Connection<BR> window pop up....<BR>3) than adding Command to the connection than selecting database object table <BR> object name as table name...<BR>4) than under command1 of project Explorer fields are displayed..<BR> <BR><BR>But when I m using the below code its not working and giving error<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Set connection1 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set Cmdtemp = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>Set RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>Set cmdtemp.ActiveConnection = Connection1<BR><BR>Cmdtemp.CommandText = "Select * From DBname"<BR>Cmdtemp.CommandType = 1<BR><BR>RS.Open cmdtemp, ,1,2<BR>%&#062;<BR> <BR><BR>the error is given is<BR><BR>ADODB.Command error &#039 800a0e7d&#039 <BR><BR>The application requested an operation on an object with a reference to a closed or invalid Connection<BR>object. <BR><BR>waiting for ur reply..<BR>will be thankful....<BR>my Email_id :