Frostie Guest

I''m creating a room booking system. I have a calendar which passes the selected date into the sql statement ie MYSQL = "SELECT * FROM mrbs WHERE BDate = #" & dtdate & "#" I can view the details for a specific date. What I am trying to do is have a static table with seven headings, Time, Meeting Room 1, Meeting Room 2.etc......Time. With 08:00 - 19:00 down the sides in rows. I want to be able to populate the table with the correct time based data from the database and leave fields blank that do not have any data associated. I have tried long winded IF statements, stored procedures etc but the same thing happens. I set the <%While not RS.EOF%> and at the bottom of the table <%RS.MoveNext Wend %> but this just repeats the table again or not at all. HOW CAN I HAVE A TABLE AND THE CELLS (BASED ON THE DATE AND TIME CRITERIA) FILLED FROM THE DATABASE WITHOUT THE TABLE REPEATING ITSELF?? PLEASE HELP

Default Show the fields in the table...

That is, show the names and datatypes of all the fields.<BR><BR>You&#039;re going to have to do some programming here, you know. It isn&#039;t going to happen by magic! SQL is *NOT* capable of doing this alone; you&#039;ll have to write VBS code to detect the "holes" and skip them.<BR><BR>But to do that, you need to use "ORDER BY" to sort the data you are getting into a usable form.<BR><BR>