MAKE QUICK EASY MONEY!!! <BR>Turn $6.00 into $42,000, WITH HARDLY ANY WORK.... read<BR>this to find out how!!!! <BR>READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!! I found this on<BR>a bulletin<BR>board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was<BR>browsing through<BR>newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an<BR>article similar to this<BR>that said you could make thousands of cash within weeks<BR>with only an initial<BR>investment of $6.00!! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must<BR>be a scam", but like<BR>most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.<BR>Before you get <BR>skeptical, just take a few minutes to finish reading<BR>this. <BR>WITH THIS PLAN, YOU REALLY CAN MAKE TONS OF TOTALLY LEGAL,<BR>FAST <BR>AND EASY CASH MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT<BR>CAREFULLY<BR>FOR IT TO WORK CORRECTLY AND IN YOUR FAVOR!!!! WITH ALL<BR>THE MONEY<BR>YOU ARE GONNA MAKE, YOU WILL SOON GET EVERTHING YOU&#039;VE <BR>ALWAYS DREAMED OF!!!! <BR>Here&#039;s how it works. All you do is send $1.00<BR>to each <BR>of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You<BR>then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at<BR>#6, and <BR>post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are <BR>thousands.) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it<BR>over, and <BR>talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I <BR>figured, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and<BR>$6.00, <BR>right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little <BR>worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it<BR>out <BR>with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they<BR>confirmed <BR>that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00.<BR>Well, <BR>GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money<BR>in the <BR>mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the<BR>money <BR>just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about<BR>$25.00. By <BR>the end of the second week I had made a total of over<BR>$1,000! <BR>In the third week I had over $10,000 and it&#039;s still<BR>growing. <BR>This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of<BR>just over <BR>$42,000.00, and it&#039;s still coming in rapidly. It&#039;s certainly <BR>worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. By the way, I have spent more<BR>than that<BR>on the lottery in the last month!! Let me tell you how this <BR>works and<BR>most<BR>importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy<BR>of this<BR>article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you<BR>need it. <BR>STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the<BR>following <BR>on each piece of paper, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR<BR>MAILING LIST." <BR>Also, be sure to include your name and address. Now, <BR>get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6<BR>pieces <BR>of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope,<BR>to <BR>prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 <BR>envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed<BR>envelopes, <BR>each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,<BR>your name <BR>and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is<BR>creating a <BR>service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! <BR>Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: <BR>#1) Kenny Carter<BR>1 Royalwood Crt. #29<BR>Stoney Creek, ONT<BR>L8E 4Y2<BR>Canada <BR>#2) Liz Allred<BR>3307 E. 3600 N.<BR>Kimberly, ID 83341 <BR>#3) M. Caternicchio<BR>15703 Loukelton St. <BR>La Puente, CA. 91744 <BR>#4) Mareeen D. Michaelson<BR>5502 Morgan Ave.<BR>Riverside, CA. 92509 <BR>#5) Dave the Train Guy<BR>7126 Cambridge Ave.<BR>Alta Loma, CA. 91701 <BR>#6Matt Tyson 8836 Goodwqick Heights San Antonio Tx 78254 <BR><BR>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see<BR>above, <BR>move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,<BR>etc...) and <BR>add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3:<BR>Change anything <BR>you need to, but try to keep this article as close to<BR>original <BR>as possible. If you do not live in the U.S. or there is a<BR>foreign address, you<BR>must put an<BR>international stamp on your envelopes. Now, post your<BR>amended article to at least 200 <BR>newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups in all.)<BR>All you <BR>need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more<BR>money you <BR>make! <BR>-----DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO ON NEWSGROUP BULLETINS----- <BR>STEP 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to<BR>do your <BR>own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of<BR>this <BR>letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this letter.<BR>Then <BR>select &#039;copy&#039; from the edit menu. This will copy the<BR>entire <BR>letter into the computers temporary memory. <BR>STEP 2: Open a blank &#039;notepad&#039; or word processor file and place<BR>your cursor at the <BR>top of the blank page. From the &#039;edit&#039; menu select<BR>&#039;paste&#039;. This <BR>will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you<BR>can add <BR>your name to the list. <BR>STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a *.txt file. If you<BR>want <BR>to do your postings in different sittings, you&#039;ll always<BR>have <BR>this file to go back to. <BR>STEP 4: Use your internet provider and search engines to<BR>find <BR>various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,<BR>chat sites, <BR>discussions). <BR>STEP 6: Visit these message boards and post this article<BR>as a <BR>new message by highlighting the text of this letter and <BR>selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,<BR>and this <BR>will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll<BR>through the <BR>list of postings in a particular group. Then click the post<BR>message <BR>button. You&#039;re done with your first one! <BR>Congratulations...THAT&#039;S IT! All you have to do is jump<BR>to <BR>different newsgroups and post away. After you get the<BR>hang of <BR>it, it will only take about 30 seconds for each posting!! <BR>**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,<BR>THE MORE<BR>MONEY<BR>YOU WILL MAKE!!---BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM<BR>OF 200**<BR>That&#039;s it! <BR>You will begin receiving money from around the world<BR>within days! <BR>You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the<BR>large <BR>amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay<BR>anonymous, <BR>you can invent a name to use, as long as the postal service<BR>will <BR>deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE<BR>CORRECT** <BR>----Now the WHY part---- <BR>Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5<BR>replies <BR>(a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my<BR>name at #6 on <BR>the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me<BR>$1.00 <BR>make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at<BR>#5, and only <BR>5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is<BR>another <BR>$25.00. Then those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM<BR>posts with my <BR>name at #4, and only 5 replies to each, and I will bring in an <BR>additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around<BR>and post <BR>the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive<BR>5 replies <BR>each, and I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is<BR>the fun <BR>part. Each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200<BR>letters with <BR>my name at #2, and they each only receive 5 replies,<BR>that just <BR>made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver<BR>this <BR>message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1, and if<BR>still 5 <BR>persons per 200 newsgroups react, I will receive an amazing<BR>$15,625,00! With <BR>an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When<BR>your name is <BR>no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in<BR>the <BR>newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on<BR>the list, <BR>putting your name at number 6 again. Then start posting<BR>again. That&#039;s it!<BR>Do you realize that thousands of honest people just like you<BR>all <BR>over the world are joining the internet and<BR>reading <BR>these articles everyday? So<BR>can you <BR>afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...<BR>People <BR>have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one<BR>sends you <BR>the money? So what! What are the chances of that<BR>happening when <BR>there are tons of new honest users who are <BR>joining the internet and newsgroups everyday. So, are<BR>willing to <BR>give it a try? Estimates are about 20,000 to 50,000 new<BR>bulletin board users <BR>every day, with thousands of those joining the internet<BR>itself. <BR>Remember, please play FAIRLY! This ensures a huge<BR>circle of <BR>wealth that grows with the internet audience!!!<BR>Everyone <BR>benefits!!! Remember to send the six envelopes to the<BR>above <BR>addresses, in order to create the legal service. At first I<BR>was <BR>to scared to try this, but once I researched it, I found that it <BR>is totally<BR>legal. When you send the six envelopes out, you create a service,<BR>a legal <BR>service. The Internet audience is expanding all the time.<BR>The <BR>audience is like an equity stock on the stock market, <BR>continuously going up.<BR>If you still think this is a fraud, take a few minutes to check it<BR>out,<BR>then you&#039;ll start raking in the cash!!!!!! <BR><BR><BR>