Error Message (better explained)

Thread: Error Message (better explained)

Riggs Goodman Guest

Default Error Message (better explained)

My home page, default.asp, has 3 different sections, nav.left.asp, nav.right.asp, and main.asp, which I connect to in the default page. Both the nav.left and nav.right work, but there is something wrong with the main script. This is what the main script now looks like:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim strChoice<BR><BR>strChoice = Request.Form("id")<BR><BR>Select Case strChoice<BR> Case "affiliates"<BR> Server.Execute "affiliates.asp" &#039; I&#039;m hoping that this will put affiliates.asp where main is suppose to be.<BR>....<BR> Case ""<BR> Server.Execute "body.asp"<BR>End Select<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>However, everytime I try to bring up this page, there is an error that comes up that says "Expected &#039;Wend&#039;" for the End Select line. What I think it might be is if someone just goes to my site, they won&#039;t have the id form to request, if that makes sense. Instead of having something like default.asp?id=..., they will just have default.asp. Would this make the error come up? Please help and I hope that Bill, who helped me before, understands what I am trying to do now. Sorry for the confusion, Bill.

Eddie Campbell Guest

Default RE: Error Message (better explained)

I think your problem lies somewhere else on your page. The error you are getting suggests that you have a While statement without its corresponding Wend. You should fix this before dealing with the redirection issue.