asp with javascript

Thread: asp with javascript

maoz Guest

Default asp with javascript

i have this admin section where the boss can delete info from the db.some time this info is<BR>important and i want to inform him before delete<BR>so what i did...<BR>i increased into session("delete_boos")="&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript&#062; myconfirm=window.confirm(&#039;Did you know ....&#039;)_<BR> & "if(myconfirm==true){document.location=&#039;delbo osshow.asp?ok=delete_it&showid=" & a & "&moviename="& b & "&#039;}m=2 &#060;/script&#062;"<BR>response.redirect"admin.asp"<BR>< BR>now when i press f5 for refresh i get the confirm<BR>box and when i press ok it sends me back to the deleting page and delete the info from both tables<BR><BR>so how the hell can i make my window refresh<BR>when i come back from the deleting page.<BR>the tag &#060;meta&#062; doesn&#039;t work<BR>thanks <BR><BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: asp with javascript

I&#039;m not sure about putting chunks of web pages into session vars.<BR><BR>Why don&#039;t you simply create a page called prompt.asp which has a yes and no button. The delete button then points to prompt.asp. If they say yes it goes to delete.asp else it goes back to where they came from?<BR><BR>