Hi,<BR><BR>I have a page with a form on it in which users can enter and submit details. When submitted successfully, a new page tells users that this is so.<BR><BR>I have a link from this page back to the submitting to allow users to re-submit the same data again should they which to do so.<BR><BR>The problem is that the data they entered has been cleared when they return to the submitting page. I would like the already submitted data to appear again.<BR><BR>I have removed a typical no-cache piece of code like<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Expires = -1<BR>Response.AddHeader "Pragma", "no-cache"<BR>Response.AddHeader "cache-control", "no-store"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>My link back to the submitting page is a piece of javascript like<BR><BR>&#060;a href=&#039;javascript:history.go(-1)&#039;&#062;Back to submit&#060;/a&#062;<BR><BR>I have even tried setting a response.expires=60 but to no avail. I do have some hidden fields on the submit page and was wondering if this was causing the trouble but if it is, I don&#039;t understand why it should.<BR><BR>Any suggestions anyone? and thanks in advance. Apologies for being so long-winded.<BR><BR>Derry