problem with POP UP / asp

Thread: problem with POP UP / asp

Benoit Guest

Default problem with POP UP / asp

The main thing is I first heard about asp some minutes ago...<BR><BR>I liked the POP UP javascript on this page <BR><BR>and I wanted to incorporate it in my website <BR><BR> This is the script : <BR><BR> &#060;script language="JavaScript"&#062; <BR> &#060;!-- <BR> function wopen(pname,pwidth,pheight) <BR> { <BR> pheight=pheight <BR> pwidth=pwidth <BR> filename=&#039;show_picture.asp?name=&#039;+pname <BR>,&#039;Picture&#039;,&#039;too lbar=no,directories=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=0,res izable=no,width=&#039;+pwidth+&#039;,height=&#039; +pheight);<BR><BR> } <BR> // --&#062; <BR> &#060;/script&#062; <BR><BR>I found it interesting, because we can have different pop up window sizes in the same webpage.(this is not the case with the script I originally put in my web site : ) <BR><BR>So I copied/pasted it to my website, but when I clicked on the link to open the pop up, a message appeared : can&#039;t open the folder show_pictures.asp <BR><BR>Do I have to create a show_pictures.asp somewhere, and how can I do that ? <BR><BR>Some help would be much appreciated... <BR><BR>Benoit<BR>

Linda Pyrc Guest

Default RE: problem with POP UP / asp

You dont have to create a Show_Picture.asp you can just replace the wording <BR><BR>filename=&#039;show_picture.asp?name=&#039 ;+pname <BR><BR>with <BR><BR>filename=&#039;myhtmlpage.html&#039; (whatever html page you want loaded)<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>