Problems with my program

Thread: Problems with my program

Default Problems with my program

when user key in his data in join.asp, a message will appear to inform user is added in the notice.asp.<BR><BR>For eg, the name is steve. Upon response, it shows something like these...<BR> "steve has been added!"<BR><BR>But the actual result shows is "steve, Join has been added". the ", Join" is unexpected.<BR><BR><BR>Below is join.asp:<BR>&#060;%If Request.ServerVariables("REQUEST_METHOD") = "POST" Then <BR> .........<BR> If Mesg = Request("name")<BR> Mesg = Replace(Mesg," ","%20")<BR> Mesg = Mesg & "%20has%20been%20successfully%20added !"<BR> Response.Redirect("Notice.asp?Mesg=" &Mesg)<BR> Else<BR> ......<BR> End If<BR>End If&#037;&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;form method="post" action="join.asp" name="name"><BR>&#060;center>&#060;h1>Welcome ....&#060;/h1><BR>Please enter your name:<BR>&#060;input type="text" name="name"><BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;input type="submit" name="name" value="Join"><BR><BR>&#060;/Form>

Default RE: Problems with my program

having both input fields named "name" might have some thing to do with it.<BR><BR>Pete