Problem in creating custom asp coponent

Thread: Problem in creating custom asp coponent

Default Problem in creating custom asp coponent

Previously we had written asp funtion to generate HTML, now we are migrating these function to a component so that our pages will be faster, i successfully compiled the component and registered it with MTS,but when i am trying to use the component from my asp pages, it is giving the following error.<BR><BR>Server object error &#039;ASP 0177 : 8007000e&#039; <BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR><BR>Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. <BR><BR><BR>if you could tell me the possible cause and cure for that, it will be very helpful<BR><BR>thanks<BR>jagadeesh

Richard A. Lowe Guest

Default RE: Problem in creating custom asp coponent

Well, first, I strongly doubt your component will be faster being hosted in MTS, unless you are doing some very specific things that benefit from compilation. The reason is that the overhead of MTS is far more likely to outweight the meagre gains in logical processing... but be sure to test it out, I could be wrong (just that people automatically expect massive gains due to compilation, when often it slows the process).<BR><BR>As for your actual problem, I couldn&#039;t find anything quickly on MSDN... but try doing a more extensive search there, reading the various articles will probably give you some clues:<BR><BR>