Hi All,<BR><BR>I am new to the ASP and ADO. Recently, I attempt to give my first try to access a *.mdb file by ADO. But whenever I setup the connection, my NT server prompt - <BR><BR>inetinfo.exe<BR>Access Violation ( 0xc0000005 ) Address ( 0x04058f78 )<BR><BR>As a result, all my IIS web server down. ( I can only re-start the service by re-booting the server ) I am not sure if I have missed anything. Can anyone give me some hints ?<BR><BR>My ASP looks like :<BR><BR>&#060;!--#include file="adovbs.inc"--><BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim DB_CONNECTIONSTRING<BR> Dim objRecordset<BR><BR> DB_CONNECTIONSTRING = "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" & Server.Mappath("event.mdb") & ";"<BR><BR> Set objRecordset = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR> objRecordset.Source = "Calendar"<BR> objRecordset.ActiveConnection = DB_CONNECTIONSTRING<BR> objRecordset.CursorType = adOpenStatic<BR> objRecordset.LockType = adLockPessimistic<BR> objRecordset.Open <BR>&#037;&#062;<BR><BR>The ADOvbs.inc, and the database file is located at the same directory of this asp file. In NT&#039s ODBC, I have created a system DSN for access and pointed to the event.mdb. <BR><BR>Am I doing anything wrong here ?<BR><BR>Thanks for your help.<BR><BR><BR>Louis<BR>