Thread: SA-FileUP

Jon Guest

Default SA-FileUP

I&#039;m trying to upload images from a client to an access database on a web server. I can find multiple examples of the client side script but no examples of the server side methods for ServerCreatObject("SoftArtisans.FileUp"). Have typed in an example from Scott Mitchell&#039;s &#039;Designing Active Server Pages&#039; but ODBC just doesn&#039;t recognise the following line<BR>&#039;objRS.Open "Property", "DSN=PropertyDB", adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic, adCmdTable&#039;. Are these SA-FileUP methods or ODBC commands?

Default RE: SA-FileUP

That&#039;s definately not sa-fileup.<BR><BR>You are trying to open a recordset in the above line of code. Do you have included, otherwise you will need to use the integer values for the ad___ variables.<BR><BR>My guess is that is your problem.<BR><BR>Jerry

3. #3 Guest

Default RE: SA-FileUP

If you download and install a trial version (free) of SAFileUp from, you will have sample code for just about any upload task you would want to perform. Also complete docs ofn how to use this excellent product.