Wierd situation:<BR><BR>I have implemented a file upload/download component on my web site. I must upload to a database (for reasons I am not going to get into). The upload work fine...no problems.<BR><BR>The download however, works on all 10 test computers but 1. I set it up so that when the use clicks on the link, it will send a querystring to the GetFile page and force a pop up box. The pop up box displays and asks the user where to save the file. On all computers but that one, it saves the file that is located in the database (as a binary object). This one particular computer wants to save the ASP file to the client computer (and what is even wierder is that is changes the file extension from .asp to .htm).<BR><BR>Why is this occuring and how do I fix it??<BR><BR>Thanks for your help!!!!<BR><BR><BR>Here is the code:<BR><BR>&#060;!--#include file="epoDataInc.asp"--&#062; <BR>&#060;%<BR> &#039; Constants for Reading Text File<BR> Const ForAppending = 8<BR> Const ForReading = 1<BR> Const ForWriting = 2<BR> Const TristateFalse = 0<BR> Const TristateMixed = -2<BR> Const TristateTrue = -1<BR> Const TristateUseDefault = -2<BR><BR> &#039; File System Objects<BR> Dim TS<BR> Dim FSO<BR><BR>&#039;Step 1: Read in the binary ID from the querystring<BR> Dim fileID <BR> Set fileID = Request.QueryString("Item")<BR> <BR>&#039;Step 2: grab the row based on the ID from the querystring<BR> Dim RS<BR> strSQL = "SELECT * FROM File WHERE ID = " & fileID<BR> <BR> Set RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> RS.Open strSQL, objConn<BR><BR>&#039;File to Save As (this is the name you want to tell the browser)<BR> &#039;Dim strFileSave: strFileSave = ""& RS("fileTitle") &""<BR><BR>&#039; Tell Browser what the file name is, so it doesn&#039;t try to save this ASP page<BR> Call Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment; filename=" & RS("fileTitle") &"")<BR> <BR>&#039; Write out content-type that will FORCE user to SAVE FILE.<BR> Response.ContentType = ""& RS("contentType") &""<BR> &#039;Response.ContentType = "bad/type"<BR> &#039;Response.ContentType = "application/x-msdownload" <BR> &#039;Response.ContentType = "application/octet-stream"<BR> <BR>Dim fileWrite<BR>Set fileWrite = RS("file")<BR><BR>Response.BinaryWrite(fileWrite)< BR><BR><BR><BR>&#039; Cleanup<BR> RS.Close<BR> Set RS = Nothing<BR> <BR> Response.End<BR>%&#062;