Included Server Components

Thread: Included Server Components

JessicaBunny Guest

Default Included Server Components

I am trying to make a page with two different components: AdRotator and Content Rotator. I am running AdRotator first, to show a 468x60 ad at the top of my page. Then later on in the script, I am running the adRotator again to show a 120x240 ad. This works fine when i just am running the adRotator script.<BR><BR>However, inbetween these two instances of script, i want to run the contentRotator. I am using the exact same method as I use for the AdRotator, but I get "Server.CreateObject Failed" as an error. Here are the three sets of VBS I am using on the page:<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>Dim ad<BR><BR>Set ad = Server.CreateObject("MSWC.AdRotator") <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;% = ad.GetAdvertisement("../ads/food468.txt") %&#062; <BR><BR>---<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>Dim Quote<BR><BR>Set Quote = Server.CreateObject("MSWC.ContentRotator") <BR> %&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;% = Quote.ChooseContent("factrotator.txt") %&#062;<BR><BR>----<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>Set ad = Server.CreateObject("MSWC.AdRotator") %&#062;<BR>&#060;% = ad.GetAdvertisement("../ads/food120.txt") %&#062; <BR><BR>=========<BR><BR>I have this in my global.asa file:<BR><BR>&#060;object runat=Server scope=Session id=AdRotator<BR>progid="MSWC.AdRotator"&#062;&#060 ;/object&#062;<BR><BR><BR>&#060;object runat=Server scope=Session id=ContentRotator<BR>progid="MSWC.ContentRotator"& #062;&#060;/object&#062;<BR><BR>I also have included.<BR><BR>Can anyone explain to me why this is not working?<BR><BR>JessicaBunny

Default RE: Included Server Components

I couldn&#039t find *MSWC.ContentRotator* registed in my machine by check regedit,are you sure you&#039ve registed this object in your Machine?