I have some .pdf files that are to be viewed and printed by the people in our company network. I can see it without problems )an Acrobat plug-in starts and I view the document) but a lot of people in the network have problems with it..probably the plug-in does not start..... The thing is quite urgent and I do not have the possibility to check the pc of every person (we have a geographical LAN)...Unfortunately my collegues that need this document are simple user and cannot do anything but simply open the browser and click on a link...So I found an asp code that permits to open the file as an external download...that is when you click on the file link it appears a browser pop-up that asks you if you want to open it or save to disk...Unfortunately when you choose open it" the pop up window appears once again and only after this secon window (coosing "Open it" once again), Acrobat Reader starts....Please, help me to understand why it happens so and how can I avoid this double pop&#039up window...The code in question is here below.<BR>&#060;% <BR><BR>Response.Buffer = True <BR><BR>Dim objXMLHTTP, StrURL, StrNome, pdf<BR><BR>pdf=Request.QueryString("pdfopen")<BR>S elect Case pdf<BR>case 1 <BR>StrURL = "http://server/helpdesk/prova/adesione_pra.pdf" <BR>StrNome = "adesione_pra.pdf" <BR>case 2<BR>StrURL = "http://server/helpdesk/prova/ModBToscana_1.pdf" <BR>StrNome = "ModBToscana_1.pdf" <BR>End Select<BR><BR>Set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP") <BR>&#039Utilizziamo la versione 3 che non ha problemi di performance <BR>&#039per la 2 usare Microsoft.XMLHTTP <BR><BR>objXMLHTTP.Open "GET", StrURL, False <BR><BR>&#039 Richiama il file <BR>objXMLHTTP.Send <BR><BR>&#039 Aggiunge un header per far scaricare il file <BR>Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", _ <BR>"attachment;filename=" & StrNome <BR><BR>&#039 Imposta il content su octet-stream, forzando l&#039apertura fuori dal browser <BR>Response.ContentType = "application/octet-stream" <BR><BR>&#039 Manda il contenuto con BinaryWrite <BR>Response.BinaryWrite objXMLHTTP.responseBody <BR><BR>Set xml = Nothing <BR><BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Thank you very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>