How do I correctly write the binary data extracted from a form to a file. Below is a simplified version of what I&#039m trying to do and at the very bottom is the error message I&#039m getting. How do I format the extracted data so that I can write it to disk with the ADODB.Stream object.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR><BR>Hunter <BR><BR>&#060;% @Language = VBSCRIPT %&#062; <BR>&#060;% <BR>FormSize = Request.TotalBytes <BR><BR> &#039Read all form contents <BR>FormData = Request.BinaryRead( FormSize ) <BR><BR>&#039Parse out picture information from form input data <BR>bnCRLF = chrB(13) & chrB(10) <BR>Divider = LEFTB(FormData, INSTRB(FormData, bnCRLF) - 1) <BR>DataStart = INSTRB(FormData, bnCRLF & bnCRLF) + 4 <BR>DataEnd = INSTRB(DataStart + 1, FormData, divider) - DataStart <BR><BR>Dim objStream <BR>Set objStream = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream") <BR><BR>&#039Open a Binary stream <BR>objStream.Type = adTypeBinary <BR>objStream.Open <BR><BR> &#039Write extracted image data to stream <BR>objStream.Write MIDB(picFile, DataStart, DataEnd) <BR><BR>objStream.SaveToFile("C:TempmyImage.jpg" ) <BR>objStream.Close <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>ADODB.Stream (0x800A0BB9) <BR>Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.