grrrrr! adCmdStoredProc

Thread: grrrrr! adCmdStoredProc

bill cheung Guest

Default grrrrr! adCmdStoredProc

i&#039m using Win2K with SQL Server 7. i&#039m having problems with calling stored procedures in particular using the Command object and the assignment of the CommandType adCmdStoredProc. the code...<BR><BR>Set Con = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Con.Ope n "PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;DATA SOURCE=?;UID=?;PWD=?"<BR>Set Cmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>Set Cmd.ActiveConnection = Con<BR>Cmd.CommandText = "test"<BR>Cmd.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc<BR><BR>it seems the last line is giving me problems. when i comment it out everything ok. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Dennis Stone Guest

Default RE: grrrrr! adCmdStoredProc

I had a similar problem with a different ado constant... my guess is that the problem is a result of the "adCmdStoredProc" constant not being defined. Best way to test this is to look up the integer value corresponding to the constant and use it instead. the file contains all the ado constants, you can include this file directly into your code or look up the value for the constant and use that.<BR><BR>Dennis