grrrr adCmdStoredProc

Thread: grrrr adCmdStoredProc

bill cheung Guest

Default grrrr adCmdStoredProc

i&#039m using Win2K with SQL Server 7. i&#039m having problems with calling stored procedures in particular using the Command object and the assignment of the CommandType adCmdStoredProc. the code...<BR><BR>Set Con = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Con.Ope n "PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;DATA SOURCE=?;UID=?;PWD=?"<BR>Set Cmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>Set Cmd.ActiveConnection = Con<BR>Cmd.CommandText = "test"<BR>Cmd.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc<BR><BR>it seems the last line is giving me problems. when i comment it out everything&#039s ok. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Stop it Guest

Default CROSSPOST

philip misiowiec Guest

Default RE: grrrr adCmdStoredProc

adCmdStoredProc refers to a constant that normally is part of the infamous adovbs file that you can include in your page (see<BR><BR>HOWEVER, here&#039;s a better trick: open up your global.asa file (or create a new one if you don&#039;t have one) and add this line:<BR><BR>&#060;!-- METADATA TYPE="typelib" UUID="00000200-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4" NAME="ADO Type Library" --&#062; <BR><BR>This metadata contains all of the ADO constants.