new to ASP

Thread: new to ASP

Default new to ASP

I have three functions in my COM object. I want to create an ASP page calling three functions. One function <BR>obj.getCustomerCount<BR>is counting the numbers of record returned in rs object and <BR>obj.getCustomerInfo<BR>obj.getCustSelection <BR>are the two functions that I want to print out depending on the num. of records returned in obj.getCustomerCount for one record<BR>obj.getCustomerInfo and if more than one record than<BR>obj.getCustSelection <BR>I am cracking my head out but could not figure it out how can I do it.....any help would be great<BR><BR>thanks

Default RE: new to ASP

Oh, what a dusey.<BR><BR>This is a com object you&#039ve created? <BR><BR>Here&#039s the basic idea:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>dim myObj<BR><BR>set myObj = server.CreateObject("")<BR><BR>if myObj.getCustomerCount = 1 then <BR>response.write(obj.getCustomerInfo)<BR>else <BR>if obj.getCustomerInfo &#062; 1 then<BR>response.write(obj.getCustSelection)<BR>el se<BR>response.write("Oops. No customers")<BR>end if <BR>end if<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Question is what is your ojbects name. I believe it&#039s your project name combined with something else...and I can&#039t remeber I close? Is this the question you&#039re asking?<BR>