How to read older messages??

Thread: How to read older messages??

B.H.Carr Guest

Default How to read older messages??

Can messages be accessed that are older than the range set on the current message board?<BR><BR>For instance, on the ASP Q&A board, messages from 4/30 to 5/4 are being displayed. Can I access a message from 4/27?

Default RE: How to post a new question on this site

I am not able to find out how to post question on this site.

Default RE: How to read older messages??

Reading older messages will soon be possible. Doug Dean, the writer of this forum software, has a seach tool available which allows you to search through the older archives. Unfortunately, that search tool displays the output in frames. I don&#039t like frames! Don&#039t worry, Doug is currently working on implementing a non-frames version and that will be rolled out here ASAP!

Default RE: How to post a new question on this site

Posting a new question is simple. Visit the appropriate forum (available via the links on the left or from http://www.aspmessageboard.com). At the top you&#039ll see a brief description of the current forum. Click the respond link to post a new message in that forum!

vijay Guest

Default populating a listbox depending on a selected item in the dropdown listbox

i want to know how you can populate a list box depending ,say if you select an number ID from the Dropdown listbox related data should populate in the listbox.<BR>i would appreciate if you can suggests some good sites or send a solution on this question.<BR><BR>thank&#039s<BR>vijay