Global.asa with PWS

Thread: Global.asa with PWS

Nata Guest

Default Global.asa with PWS

Hi!!<BR>I am trying to simulate the framework of an IIS with ASP, VB components and an Oracle Database in my personal computer using PWS and personal Oracle.<BR>I put all the systems in contact but the only things that apparently I can make possible is that the global.asa works.<BR><BR>My global.asa is in the wwwroot directory and the asp files in a subdirectory wwwrootprograms.<BR><BR>That is my global.asa:<BR><BR>&#060;OBJECT RUNAT=Server SCOPE=Session ID=MyInfo PROGID="MSWC.MyInfo"&#062;<BR>&#060;/OBJECT&#062;<BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript RUNAT=Server&#062;<BR>Sub Aplication_OnStart <BR> Application("Name") = "nobody"<BR>nd Sub<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>and in a asp files i try to display this variables but nothing appears.<BR><BR>Is there is something wrong with my global.asa files?<BR>

Default Does that mean...

that you can&#039t get any asp page to display? If not, is it blank or do you see the code?

Default RE: Global.asa with PWS

did you copy + paste the code in? if so, you&#039ve spelled Application wrong in the Sub definition<BR><BR>j