I periodically run into the following annoying error with ADO:<BR> <BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039 800a0e7b&#039 <BR><BR>Cannot change the ActiveConnection property of a Recordset object which has a Command object as its source. <BR><BR>Now the confusing thing is that the same code that produces this error works most of the time. However, sometimes after recompiling or making minor adjustments to the supporting code in other methods - this error will pop up even though no changes have been made to this particular method. I thought I had it nailed down to the use of the NextRecordset method...but after removing all uses of NextRecordset this problem still arises. The error occurs on the following line that is run at the end of the method to disconnect the recordset before leaving the method. I guess one important question that I really need to have a final answer on is: Can the ActiveConnection property of a Recordset that has a Command Object as its source be changed? If yes...then what is this error all about? If no...then how does this code ever work?<BR><BR>Any ideas would be much appreciated...thanks!<BR><BR>