Thread: SendMail

New2ASP Guest

Default SendMail

Hi,<BR><BR>How can I send the whole Question form such as username, email, title and the question as a link in a body of a CDONTSmail?<BR><BR>Any help or website will be appreciated. <BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>

Default RE: SendMail

look at and search for cdonts

Nwe2ASP Guest

Default RE: SendMail

Thanks Sreenivas.<BR>I looked at the web site but couldnot find it what I&#039m looking for. May be you can help me at looking at my code.<BR><BR>&#060;% Dim forum, title, message, email<BR>&#039I have passed these through querystring from the question form<BR><BR>forum= Request("ForumID")<BR>title= Request.Form("Subject")<BR>email= Request.Form("Email")<BR>message= Request.Form("Body")<BR><BR>&#039I have to send this form to a person as a link, so that &#039when that person will click the link it will open the question form<BR><BR>Set rs= Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>rs.Open "tblQuestions", objConn, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic, adCmdTable<BR><BR>Dim objCDOMail, msg<BR><BR>Set objCDOMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR>msg= "You have just received a mail from AskPrfessorScience."<BR> <BR>objCDOMail.From = Email<BR>objCDOMail.To = "" <BR>objCDOMail.Subject = title<BR>objCDOMail.Body = "You have just received a mail"<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;A HREF="Replymessage.asp?Forum="&#060;%=rs("ForumID" )%&#062;&Q="<BR>&#060;%=rs("QuestionID")%&#062;&fr om="&#060;%=rs("QuestionerID")%&#062;"&#062;Click here&#060;/A&#062; &#039I am getting error here. type mismatch error and I &#039checked everything. Couln&#039t figure it out. <BR> <BR>&#060;%<BR>objCDOMail.Send<BR>Set objCDOMail = Nothing<BR>Response.Write "Your question has been sent to the discussion <BR>forum."<BR>Please help me.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>%&#062;