Happy New Year ALL

Thread: Happy New Year ALL

Default Happy New Year ALL

Hope you have a great year<BR><BR>This year ill try and not be the...what was that i was called again....wait let me get this right..<BR><BR>yep got it<BR><BR>so now....ill try and NOT be "the rudest and most pompous guy who frequents this website" and not be a "complete jerk about it" ....awww who am i kidding here. <BR><BR>I am going to be the same fool i was last year and intend to stay that way...i like the way i am.<BR><BR>Have a great year people....hope we all learn a lot more this year.

Default RE: Happy New Year ALL

&nbsp;<BR>Happy New Year to You too!<BR><BR>I haven&#039t been able to come up with a New Years Resolution, except to bite the bullet and propose to my girlfriend. I have put that off for long enough. <BR><BR>So what is yours? <BR>Quit Smoking?<BR><BR>I was going to quit drinking, but I break that resolution at 12:01 on 1/1 every year.<BR><BR>

LOL.....isnt it the same for me this time every year<BR><BR>Yep i decided to stop from today and so far i have nto had a ciggy not like that is much but it is a start and this time i intend to try and keep to it.<BR><BR>I would never say i will stop drinking cause i know that will never happen :)<BR><BR>So how was your NY EVE in the small village/town u r in..Anything exciting??

Good luck,<BR><BR>I went to my dad&#039s cabin even further north. <BR><BR>I drank alot of beer, and at midnight, i guzzled alot of champagne which caused me to end up on my knees in a snow bank. (not good)<BR><BR>It was fun however, smoking some Arturo Fuente Churchills and drinking Leinies Red.<BR><BR>YOURs?

Went to a party in a club. They blocked 3 city blocks in Hollywood and had the party there. <BR><BR>God a brilliant DJ down (and i spend a shitload buying his CDs) nice women, long lines for booze (went to a state of buying 3 for myself at a time..then the headache of holding 3 drinks and standing on the road) friendly people....left at 4....could not find the car after that cause did nto know where i parked it and no one with me knew either...found it at about 5 dropped people off....drove home...did not get a DUI...went to sleep happily and contented...or did i pass out in bed...hmmm not too sure..<BR><BR>all in all had a nice time...told you....LA IS the palce to party