VBscript not working in Netscape

Thread: VBscript not working in Netscape

PACEMAN Guest

Default VBscript not working in Netscape

I have a drop down list with a few different values in it. When a new one is selected, the description of that link/file is updated within a label. The code works fine in IE, but not in Netscape. Does anyone have any ideas?<BR><BR>&#060;script language = "vbscript"&#062;<BR>sub links_OnChange<BR> select case form2.links.value<BR> case "1" <BR> tables.innerHTML = "No Description"<BR> case "2"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Latest Versions of the most popular web browsers"<BR> case "3"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "The computer network a very resourceful and informative site"<BR> case "4"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Very popular and easy to use FTP application"<BR> case "5"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Freeware/Shareware applications for download"<BR> case "6"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Microsoft Product Support Services site"<BR> case "7"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Microsoft Internet Explorer Update/Addons site"<BR> case "8"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Freeware/Shareware applications for download"<BR> case "9"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Tucows Freeware/Shareware Software site Illinois Site"<BR> case "10"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Freeware/Shareware files, drivers, and resourceful articles"<BR> case "11"<BR> tables.innerHTML = "Computer news, articles, and files for download"<BR> End select<BR>End Sub<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR>

Steve Cimino Guest

Default Ummm.. it's not supposed to

Netscape doesn&#039t support VBScript. Sorry. You&#039ll have to code it in JScript (which by the looks of your function, shouldn&#039t be too difficult to port over)<BR><BR>And I&#039m not exactly certain if Netscape supports innerHTML, but I could be wrong.

Default RE: similar question

asked by someone MIKE in the morning, u can check the link over there.NS doesnot support InnerHTML