Browser issue

Thread: Browser issue

Default Browser issue

When viewing our web site at a family members home the other night I noticed a very strange thing. The browser was IE and the borders around tables and the text, not hyperlinks, were all in black. That is not the way I designed the site and had never seen this before. Everything else viewed correctly including the background, hyperlinks etc. I checked every setting and it doesn&#039t appear that he has it set to ignore my fonts or colors and that the colors are set properly.<BR><BR>Can anyone shed any light on this. I wonder how many others view our site this way.

J. Paul Schmidt Guest

Default RE: Browser issue

Here are some of my favorite validator links to try to get some clue as to if your HTML code will look alright in various browsers (of course having Netscape and IE browsers on your development PC also really helps):<BR><BR>Validator-Line by line by NetMechanic<BR><BR><BR>Validator-See page w/o certain browser features<BR><BR><BR>Validator-W3C Validator<BR><BR><BR>Validator-W3C CSS Validation Service<BR><BR><BR>Best regards,<BR>-Paul<BR><BR>J. Paul Schmidt, MBA<BR>Databases on the Web<BR><BR><BR>