File Properties....

Thread: File Properties....

Ultranhl_scritper Guest

Default File Properties....

I am trying to make a upload script for What I am caught on is how to make a comless upload script that can at least upload a 1 mb file at most. Also I need to know how to grab the file size and how to grab the filename only when i submit the form that uploads. I am not sure how well i exlained this. But PLEASE help if you can.<BR><BR>Matt<BR>ASP Scripter @

J. Paul Schmidt Guest

Default RE: File Properties....

Here are some of my favorite file upload resources:<BR><BR>File Uploading with ASP and VBScript by Philippe Collignon<BR><BR>Does NOT use a component.<BR>But does list some component links in case interested.<BR><BR>Pure ASP File Upload by Jacob Gilley - Approx. 12/2000<BR><BR>Does NOT use a component.<BR><BR>Uploading Files from the Client to the Server - 11/4/1999<BR><BR>Uses a component.<BR><BR>An Insider View of Uploading Files using ASP<BR><BR>Discusses issues and SA-FileUp component.<BR><BR>Down and Dirty Browser Uploading with a VB ASP Component by Doug Dean - 3/11/1999<BR><BR>Does NOT use a component although it teaches you how to build a component which I believe wouldn&#039t have to be a component.<BR>But also lets you use a freeware component if you want:<BR>"I have made the source code of my freeware component, Ezsite Upload Lite, available if you would like to enhance this article&#039s example code beyond the mere essentials. Ezsite Upload Lite offers a number of options for changing directories, limiting the size of the downloadable file, and including or excluding downloadable files based on file extensions. Those interested can download the component and source code from my Web site:"<BR><BR>Upload Section - Supporting Products/Tools <BR><BR>Links.<BR><BR>Best regards,<BR>-Paul<BR><BR>J. Paul Schmidt, MBA<BR>Databases on the Web<BR><BR><BR>