I must be braindead

Thread: I must be braindead

Default I must be braindead

After my date insert, I put the bad boy sql statment and tried to grab the data from my recordset from my asp page and i get a Operation is not allowed when the object is closed. I dont need anything special to have it return to my asp page recordset. <BR><BR>ASP code:<BR><BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR><BR>obj Conn.ConnectionString = "Provider=SQLOLEDB; Data Source=intra; Initial Catalog=safetylogs; User ID=something; password=youknew"<BR><BR>objConn.open<BR><BR>set recordset=objConn.execute(sql)<BR><BR>if not recordset.eof then<BR><BR>myarray=recordset.getrows<BR><BR>&#039 &#039 more stuff after<BR><BR>the last part of my stored procedure:<BR><BR>while (@dateformonth&#060;&#062;@seconddate)<BR> begin<BR> set @dateformonth=dateadd(day,1,@dateformonth)<BR><BR> INSERT INTO templogs (connum,dateformonth) VALUES (@connum,@dateformonth)<BR> end<BR><BR>SELECT distinct connum,dateformonth from templogs where dateformonth not in (SELECT date from logs where logs.contractornum = templogs.connum) order by connum, dateformonth<BR><BR>Matt

Los Angeles, CA

Default RE: I must be braindead

The error you are getting is an ADO error. You dont need to show us your SP but we will have to see more of your ASP code