Can anyone HELP????

Thread: Can anyone HELP????

Default Can anyone HELP????

OK guys - can u help? <BR>Im building an inhouse shopping cart for a small company. Ive been using a couple of session variables. 3 so far - one holding the user ID, one for the number of cart items and another 2D variable holding the cart information structured as follows in my global.asa:- <BR><BR>Sub Session_OnStart <BR>&#039Shopping cart array <BR>Const cartAttributes = 5 <BR>Const maxCartItems = 10 <BR>ReDim CartArray(cartAttributes,maxCartItems) <BR><BR>Session("TheCart") = CartArray <BR>Session("cartItem") = 0 &#039number of items in cart <BR><BR>End Sub <BR><BR>Ive the whole cart working locally but the problem that ive encountered is when i put it live and at the payment point i want to switch to a secure server the sessions break down. Now i know i can pass two of the sessions, the Id and the cartItem along in the querystring but im having problems passing the 2D array. I cant seem to correctly write a function for it (if this is even the answer) <BR>HAS ANYONE ANY IDEAS&#062;?????? Please <BR><BR>Regards <BR>GaryDee <BR>u can email me at <BR><BR>Thanks in advance to anyone who helps

Los Angeles, CA

Default RE: Can anyone HELP????

How about using the join function and get a , delimited string and then pass the value to the next page. There use the split functino and create an array again