Hello. I&#039m successfully sending emails with a similar variation of this script. <BR><BR>Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")<BR>Mailer.Fr omName = rs("from_name")<BR>Mailer.FromAddress = rs("from_address")<BR>Mailer.RemoteHost = "111.222.333.444"<BR>Mailer.Subject = rs("subject")<BR>If rs("html") Then &#039(I have a field that flags HTML-formatted messages)<BR>Mailer.ContentType = "text/html" &#039(I believe this sets the mail type to handle HTML)<BR>Mailer.BodyText = rs("message")&" "&rs("footer")<BR>Else<BR>Mailer.BodyText = rs("message")&VbCrLf&rs("footer")<BR>End If<BR>SubName = rs("First_Name")&" "&rs("Last_Name")<BR>Mailer.AddBCC SubName,rs("Email")<BR><BR>Two glitches have emerged. I&#039m wondering if you&#039ve encountered them.<BR><BR>1. When the message being sent is NOT in HTML format, it still sends the message as an attachment.<BR>2. I can&#039t get it to send the email to internet-based email addresses like Yahoo and Hotmail.<BR><BR>Can anyone speak to either of these problems?<BR><BR>Thanks!