Javascript with SSL?

Thread: Javascript with SSL?

Default Javascript with SSL?

I just set up for my first time a trial server certificate from VeriSign on my workstation. Everything is working great but I have a couple of links in my site that open a new browser window using javascript&#039s When I click the link I get the IE Security Information warning that tells me that "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?" If I hit no then I get "navigation cancelled" in the main window, not the new one, in fact the new window never happens. If I hit yes, the runs and I get a new window with the content but I loose the padlock in the main window. Here&#039s the code for the link.<BR>========================================= ==<BR>&#060;A HREF="javascript:var printme =, &#039printable&#039, &#039top=0,left=490,width=500,height=620,resizable ,scrollbars,menubar&#039);"&#062;&#060;font class=&#039twelvePtdarkText&#039&#062;Format for Print&#060;/font&#062;&#060;img src=&#039i/smallprint.gif&#039 border=&#0390&#039&#062;&#060;/A&#062;<BR>======================================= ====<BR>What am I doing that&#039s triggering the Security Information to pop up, is it the link, or is it the contents of the page about to be loaded?<BR><BR>Any help is appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Dave<BR>

Default RE: Javascript with SSL?

Some of our products use the popup over ssl.<BR><BR>i doubt it makes a difference, but we code the in functions and then call them from the body of the code,<BR>but have had no known issue as such like you.<BR><BR>hmm.