Global.asa doesn't like the CInt function

Thread: Global.asa doesn't like the CInt function

Default Global.asa doesn't like the CInt function

My site throws an error when the global.asa file contains the CInt function. <BR><BR>"Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a01ca&#039 <BR>Variable uses an Automation type not supported in VBScript: &#039CInt&#039 <BR>//global.asa, line 7 "<BR><BR>Also, as I&#039ve read on one of these asp sites, I can&#039t refresh the global.asa code now. I can only remove the global.asa file to rid the site of the error. Any advice on how to do this differently? I used this function in my asp code and notice that it is tempramental and doesn&#039t always work, (could be me though).

Default Mantra: Show code, show code, show code

I think it is more likely that your code is misusing the CInt function and it is somehow then being misinterpreted by the language processor.<BR><BR>For example, CInt is limited to values in the range of -32768 to +32767. If you attempted to convert a value outside that range you would get an error. (*NOT*, I would expect, the error you are seeing, but I was just making an example.)<BR><BR>SO...See the subject line of this message.<BR><BR>I don&#039t see how we can possibly hope to make an intelligent guess without seeing your code.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>