I run a site at www.homebusiness.to and my membership scripts create subdirectories under our root folder whenever a new account is activated. Using the FileSystem object this has not been a problem.<BR><BR>However, later when the account expires, I have to use FileSytem object again to delete the folder. This works fine if there is no active session on the folder at the time. If there is an active download or session on the subfolder when I try to delete it I get a permissions error and worse than that, since my asp page did not finish, the subdirectory is then locked. Now, I cannot delete the folder via ftp, scripts or any known way. I get an error message saying that there is an active process on the folder.<BR><BR>Is there a better way to delete a folder regardless of any current sessions or activity?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Joe Turney<BR><BR>PS The code used to delete the folder is below<BR><BR> Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR> strFolder= Server.Mappath("/" & Request("MemberToDelete")) <BR> If (FSO.FolderExists(strFolder)) Then<BR> FSO.DeleteFolder(strFolder)<BR> End If<BR>