I am totalling new to asp. I have created simple cgi scripts using visual basic and a program that converts the visual basic to cgi. I need to create a site for an online lessons. <BR><BR>Within this I need to have a login for the the lessons with general access to the site. I don&#039t want them to have to login to every page but have the login active on all the pages in particular folders. I thing I may have found a script I can use for that, but I&#039m not sure how to use it over all the pages.<BR><BR>The second thing I need is to provide links to these pages. There are hundreds of pages. Probably 50 -200 pages for each module with about 15 Modules. I was wondering if there was a way I could link the pages using asp wihtout having to add link buttons to every page. Each page has to have a next page and previous page button.<BR><BR>If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>I almost forgot, the other thing I need to do is to find out how long each user has been on the system and I don&#039t have a clue how to do that.<BR><BR>The other thing I would like to be able to do is to show details of each individual&#039s pass results for each module (subject).<BR><BR>Thanks for your help<BR>Julie<BR>