The following asp runs great with one exception.<BR><BR>I only get the first character of my input parameters passed to my SQL Table.<BR><BR>I do however receive the entire output parameter which is more than 1 character.<BR><BR>The Code follows (Any Thoughts?)<BR>&#060;%<BR> if Request.Form("isSubmitted") then <BR> Dim fEmail, fDist, fCOName, fLoc, fDesc<BR> &#039retrieve form values and place in variables<BR> fEmail = Request.Form("Email")<BR> fDist = trim(Request.Form("DistSelect"))<BR> fCOName = trim(Request.Form("COName"))<BR> fLoc = trim(Request.Form("Location"))<BR> fDesc = trim(Request.Form("Desc"))<BR> Dim objConn, strConn, objCmd, strCheckNo , lngRecs <BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") &#039creates connection<BR> "Provider=sqloledb;Server=TOROONFW708;Database=Con tract_Inspections;Trusted_Connection=yes"<BR><BR> &#039 the following line opens the connection to SQL<BR> objConn.Open strConn &#039Open Connection to database <BR> Set objCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") <BR> With objCmd<BR> .ActiveConnection = objConn<BR> .CommandText = "Add_QACaseRequest" &#039stored procedure name<BR> .CommandType = adCmdStoredProc &#039 see for value =4<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter ("@Email",adVarChar, adParamInput,40, fEmail)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter ("@Dist",adChar, adParamInput,3, fDist)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter ("@COName",adVarChar, adParamInput,30, fCOName)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter ("@Location",adVarChar, adParamInput,255, fLoc)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter ("@Description",adVarChar, adParamInput,255, fDesc)<BR> .Parameters.Append .CreateParameter ("@CheckNo",adInteger, adParamOutput)<BR> &#039Execute the command<BR> .Execute lngRecs,,adExecuteNoRecords<BR><BR> &#039 Extract output parameter<BR> strCheckNo = objCmd.Parameters("@CheckNo")<BR> End With<BR> &#039inform end use that the information has been accepted<BR> Response.Write("Your Checknumber is: ")& strCheckNo <BR><BR> &#039close connection<BR> Set objCmd = Nothing<BR> end if<BR> %&#062;