Repost - CDONTS

Thread: Repost - CDONTS

Hemant Guest

Default Repost - CDONTS

I am trying to send a mail using a proxy server. IIS is installed on my machine. The machine where the proxy server is set does not have IIS installed. Whether I have to make some changes to the program below so that it can work. <BR><BR>On Error Resume Next <BR>Dim objCDO <BR>Set objCDO = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") <BR><BR>objCDO.To = Request.Form("to") <BR>objCDO.From = "" <BR> = Request.Form("cc") <BR>objCDO.Bcc = Request.Form("bcc") <BR>objCDO.Subject = Request.Form("subject") <BR>objCDO.Body = Request.Form("mailbody") <BR>objCDO.Importance = 2 <BR>objCDO.Send <BR>Response.Write "Error number : " & Err.number & " Error Description : " & Err.Description <BR>If Err.number &#060;&#062; 0 Then <BR> Response.Write "&#060;P&#062;Error in sending mail&#060;/P&#062;" <BR>Else <BR> Response.Write "&#060;P&#062;Your mail has been sent to :" & Request.Form("to") <BR> Response.Write "Copy of the same mail has been sent to :" & Request.Form("cc") & " <BR>" <BR> Response.Write "and :" & Request.Form("bcc") <BR>End If <BR><BR>Set objCDO = Nothing <BR>

BigAl Guest

Default RE: Repost - CDONTS

All that I can think of is that the CDONT&#039S .dll file has not been installed on the server. if you go to the microsoft web site you should find directions on what to do. the code looks like it will work so thats the only thing I can think of.