I am trying to create an active server page that creates an dynamic Excel spreadsheet based on a database query. I need something more powerful than simply changing the content type of the page, so I am using the Excel Application object from an ASP 3.0 page. The page works fine, as long as there is a user logged into the web server. If the webserver is logged out, I get the following error message:<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>(0x8000401A)<BR>The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password. <BR>/excel/Default.asp, line 3<BR><BR><BR>The first few lines of default.asp look like this:<BR><BR>3)Set objExcelApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application")<BR>4)Set objExcelWorkbook = objExcelApp.Workbooks.Add<BR>5)Set objExcelWorksheet = objExcelWorkbook.Worksheets.Add<BR>6)objExcelWorks heet.Name = "Test Excel Report"<BR><BR>I tried virtually every option for the Microsoft Excel Application in DCOMCNFG. I have been using the Interactive User identity, and that works when the server is logged in. I have not found anything that will work when the server is logged out.<BR>I am almost positive this is a problem on ther server end, but I can&#039t nail it down... I&#039m running Excel 2000 SR1 and NT2000 Server SP1.<BR>Any ideas?<BR><BR>Dave<BR><BR>