Error Help

Thread: Error Help

Default Error Help

If I put this inside the body of my page, but outside of the form:<BR><BR> Response.Buffer = True<BR> Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1<BR> Response.Expires = 0<BR> Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"<BR><BR> If Len(Session("FirstTimeToPage")) &#062; 0 then<BR> &#039The user has come back to this page after having visited<BR> &#039it... wipe out the session variable and redirect them back<BR> &#039to the login page<BR> Session("FirstTimeToPage") = ""<BR> Response.Redirect "TransferInitiation.asp"<BR> Response.End<BR> End If<BR><BR><BR><BR>I get the following error message:<BR><BR>Header Error <BR><BR>/transferinitiation.asp, line 116 <BR><BR>The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP header modifications must be made before writing page content. <BR><BR>Not sure of what this means I move the above code to the head content, before "writing page content". And I get the same error! Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong and how to fix this problem? Thanks...<BR><BR>PS Got this code from 4 Guys at Rolla, and it says that it works, so it must be where I am putting it!

Default RE: Error Help

Add:<BR>Response.Buffer = TRUE<BR>to the top of the page<BR>Look add help on Buffer