The task:<BR>Trigger a macro from an asp.<BR>The solution:<BR>I created the following script based on a tip I found here:<BR>set objAccess = Server.CreateObject("Access.Application")<BR>objAc cess.visible = false<BR>objAccess.openCurrentDatabase "c:pathaccDB.mdb",true<BR>objAccess.DoCmd.RunM acro "Macro"<BR>objAccess.CloseCurrentDatabase<BR>s et objAccess = nothing<BR><BR>When I run this script I get this:<BR><BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0196 : 80040154&#039 <BR><BR>Cannot launch out of process component <BR><BR>/Premier/newadmin/pleaserun.asp, line 5 <BR><BR>Only InProc server components should be used. If you want to use LocalServer components, you must set the AspAllowOutOfProcComponents metabase setting. Please consult the help file for important considerations. <BR><BR>What do I need to do to correct this problem? I don&#039t know how to change the metabase to allow outofproc to run. Or, am I going about this the wrong way?<BR><BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance.