help needed!

Thread: help needed!

randy Guest

Default help needed!

hi guys .. I have 2 question to ask.<BR>1. how do I set a locking mechanism on a username who has just login to the homepage? may I know how the coding looks like!<BR>2. i am currently writing the registration asp page. But once I try using the file (&#060;!-- #include virtual="" --&#062;), there is an error saying tht this file does not exist. Else, if I don&#039t include the file, and tried using the command adLockOptimistic, <BR>(objRS.Open strSQL, objConn, ,adLockOptimistic), there is this error saying Variable is undefined adLockOptimistic. May I know how to solve this? Oh yeah, may I know what&#039s the use of adCmdTable? I have seen it yet I am still not sure what is the use of this command<BR>(objRS.Open strSQL, objConn, adLockOptimistic, adCmdTable)

Default RE: help needed!

where is the file in your site? you probably have the path wrong (it would need to be in the same folder as the .asp file for that code)<BR><BR>j

randy Guest

Default RE: help needed!

Dear Atrax,<BR>actually I don&#039t really know where is the original location of the ""<BR>(I am new to ASP) mind telling n showing me where is the location of the<BR><BR>