Any one else?

Thread: Any one else?

Default Any one else?

Ok, this is my problem......if my pages were just moved to a web server to be deployed, how should my db connection (SQL DB)be changed in the code to incorporate the change. Confused.....once I moved the pages (code) to the web server (instead of my local copy, which i had setup my DSN connection), the page output got MESSED up! Below is the connection strings that i had when i was running the code locally and everything was fine. <BR><BR>ASP Page: <BR>&#060;% <BR>Dim dataConn <BR>Set dataConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR>dataConn.Open "FILEDSN=Test2.dsn;userid=xyz;password=***" <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>Handler Page: <BR>&#060;% <BR>Dim dataConn <BR>Set dataConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR>dataConn.Open "FILEDSN=Test2.dsn;userid=xyz;password=***" <BR>. <BR>. <BR>. <BR>dataConn.Close <BR>set rs = Nothing <BR>Set dataConn = Nothing <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>Any Ideas?? <BR><BR>Thanks <BR>

Default RE: Any one else?

Application("DSN") = "DSNName"<BR>Application("UserName") = "Username"<BR>Application("Password") = "Password" <BR><BR>In your global.asa, under application_onstart event you store the dsn,username and password like this.<BR><BR>then in any asp page you can open connection as<BR><BR>dataConn.Open Application("DSN"),Application("UserName"),Applict ion("Password")<BR><BR>Create a System DSN.<BR>