File attachment Error

Thread: File attachment Error

Santosh Kumar Guest

Default File attachment Error

Hello, <BR> i made a compose box to send emails using CDONTS, but I am getting problem sending attachment from it.It gives a error message of "Unspecified Error" whenever i attach a file from a client side. <BR><BR> The code is as follows: <BR><BR> &#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062; <BR> &#060;%Option Explicit%&#062; <BR> &#060;% <BR> dim attach <BR> dim objSendMail <BR><BR> attach=Server.HTMLEncode(Request.Form("resume")) <BR><BR> set objSendMail=Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") <BR>with objSendMail <BR><BR>objSendMail.To="" <BR> .From="" <BR> .Subject="Submission of resume" <BR> .Body="I&#039m submitting my resume"& vbNewLine &"Please <BR> Go through my attached resume ." <BR> .Cc="" <BR> .bcc="" <BR> .Importance=2 <BR> .AttachFile attach,"Resume attached" <BR> .Send <BR>end with <BR><BR>The attach variable is the file path name which i got after browsing the file from a client site in our LAN network. <BR><BR>Please gothrough the code and help me to solve the problem. <BR><BR>regards, <BR>SANTOSH <BR>

Default once again.

So... I will ask you again... does the string value within the variable named &#039attach&#039 represent a filename on the server? Yes or no?<BR>