Here&#039s a quick question:<BR><BR>I&#039ve been having problems recently with ODBC (on pages which used to work fine before!), when I try to access local sites with a data connection, I receive this error:<BR><BR> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]Invalid string or buffer length <BR><BR> /newoffice/index.asp, line 9 <BR><BR>There is nothing different in my coding that hasn&#039t worked before, but here it is (the line which begins rs.Open is the "line 9" referred to in the error message)<BR><BR> Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR> "BMH_OfficeSite","",""<BR><BR> sql = "SELECT * FROM Log"<BR> Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> rs.Open sql, conn, 3, 3<BR><BR>I am pretty sure that it&#039s an ODBC error rather than ASP, as when I go to add or modify a System DNS now, the OK box is disabled. I&#039ve checked, and the database file is definitely there, closed and there isn&#039t a .ldb file associated with it. Also, the database isn&#039t on a networked drive.<BR><BR>I&#039m running PWS on NT4 and creating my pages (partly) through Dreamweaver UltraDev.<BR><BR>Any advice is more appreciated than you&#039d imagine.<BR><BR>Cheers<BR><BR>Steve