An array of combo boxes

Thread: An array of combo boxes

Lynn Maharet Guest

Default An array of combo boxes

Hi all..<BR><BR>Can I have an array of combo boxes in Interdev..<BR>I&#039ve tried creating many combo boxes with names like..<BR>cmbBox(0)<BR>cmbBox(1)<BR>cmbBox(2)<BR>< BR>But an error saying doesn&#039t support object..<BR>Pls help..thanks ..;)

J Guest

Default RE: An array of combo boxes

Lynn<BR><BR>If you call all your combo boxes the same &#039name&#039 but give them different &#039value&#039 information and then use the request object to print out the result you will understand how it works.<BR><BR>i.e.<BR><BR>&#060;INPUT type="radio" id=radio2 name=radio1 value="1"&#062;<BR>&#060;INPUT type="radio" id=radio3 name=radio1 value="2"&#062;<BR>&#060;INPUT type="radio" id=radio1 name=radio1 value="3"&#062;<BR><BR>put this in your form and then submit and response.write Request.form("radio1")<BR><BR>you will get 1,2,3<BR>

Lynn Maharet Guest

Default So sorry it's command button not combo boxes

Hi J..<BR><BR>I&#039m so I realised that it&#039s combo boxes. But actually it&#039s about command button. The problem is the same but instead of combo boxes it&#039s the command buttons. So do your solution also applies to command buttons? I must have been dreaming ;)