IE4 --> IE5

Thread: IE4 --> IE5

Default IE4 --> IE5

I was wondering if someone can help me with a problem I am facing with an application of mine.<BR><BR>With the introduction of IE5, my ASP program is giving me the following error. <BR><BR>"The script on this page is causing IE to run slowly. If <BR>it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. <BR><BR>Do you want to abort this script?" Yes or No!<BR><BR>This dialog box never popped up with IE4. My company went to IE5 and users are getting this error box. By clicking No, the program does function. But the message box is very confusing to users. Is there any way I can disable this message box within, as the source of the error is found within some Javascript code of mine. I tried to disable items from IE5 (within the Advanced section, but this did not work. Can someone please help?<BR><BR><BR>Thanks, Vipul.

Chad LaFarge Guest

Default RE: IE4 --> IE5

Need to see the bad code if you want a specific fix.<BR><BR>You could version check the browser&#039s major version on the server side and just not write the code of not 4.