HELP PLEASE. I need to make a FIND button work on this page.. http://www.comserverfarm.net/tki/a_page.asp The code and associated data file can be retrieved at ftp://comserverfarm.net/tki I am NOT a programmer. I just know how to connect things and bring it to life. I am using Design Time Controls. The other buttons work fine on the page. I know that a couple of ASP pages can be made to achieve the same goal. I&#039m looking at trying to contain the whole interaction on ONE page. I just don&#039t know the code that well. My e-mail is bill@seniorspectrum.com I desperately need help. I&#039m way over my head on this. The purpose for this page is so that our VOLUNTEERS who assist people in getting Meals on Wheels and other basic reporting information can enter the info. Although I use a .com please check out www.seniorspectrum.com to see that we are in fact a lagit .org I use our .org domain for our Intranet. Please e-mail and I&#039ll give you access if you would care to see how this page will be used. Thank you in advance. Bill :) <BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR> <BR>