ASP Training and Courses

Thread: ASP Training and Courses

Default ASP Training and Courses

Hello,<BR><BR>I&#039m looking to find any Online ASP courses for beginner or medium skill level or perhaps courses held in Australia.<BR><BR>Also, are there any specific ASP courses provided by Microsoft?<BR><BR>Shannon,

Default RE: ASP Training and Courses

Shannon,<BR><BR>I haven&#039t heard of anything much in the way of online courses, however there are lots of cool sites (including this one) that will help you to learn how to become a successful ASP programmer.<BR><BR>I pick up things by doing the online tests at Brainbench and then going back to my books to read up on the questions that I found difficult.<BR><BR>What sort of learning are you interested in finding? ie: database, vbScript, javascript etc.<BR><BR>I presume that you are from Australia ? y : n<BR><BR>I would suggest buying a good ASP book and working through it - I can personally recommend Mastering Active Server Pages 3 - or I have a full listing of books that I recommend here:<BR><BR><BR><BR>Other than that, I would suggest getting private lessons, but they can be pretty expensive. If you are interested in Private lessons drop me an e-mail at:<BR><BR> <BR><BR>HTH<BR><BR>Darren<BR>[ ]<BR><BR>