when I run this code:<BR>Sub getreports<BR> With objAccess.DoCmd<BR> .OpenReport "genericapreport", acViewPreview <BR> .OutputTo acOutputReport, , "Snapshot Format",_<BR> Server.MapPath(".") & "
eports\" & strSnapFile<BR> .CloseCurrentDatabase<BR> End With<BR>objAccess.Quit acQuitSaveNone<BR>set objAccess = Nothing<BR>objConn.close<BR>set objConn = Nothing<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>I get this message: <BR><BR>MSAccess error &#039 800a09b6&#039 <BR><BR>You can&#039t carry out this action at the present time.@You tried to run a macro or used the DoCmd object in Visual Basic to carry out an action. However, Microsoft Access is performing another activity that prevents this action from being carried out now. For example, no actions on a form can be carried out while Microsoft Access is repainting a control or calculating an expression.@Carry out the action later.@1@@1 <BR><BR>/finrpt/asp1.asp, line 180 <BR><BR>Any idea&#039s on what I&#039m doing wrong. The first part of the script runs a query and returns an array, then the above runs.