I need to make a User ID and Password setup for a page

Thread: I need to make a User ID and Password setup for a page

James Williams Guest

Default I need to make a User ID and Password setup for a page

Can anyone help me create a Password and User ID form for HTML using an ASP and MSAccess I already understand how to make the file in Access but i dont understand what i am uploading the file as and i dont understand any of the HTML and Script type laungeage to make it work. If anyone knows how to do this and can walk me threw it step by step with slow and easy to understand Directions it would be greatly appriciated. It would also help i know beggers cant be choosy but if the person that might respond to this also uses AOL cause that is my ISP. I thank anyone with any information.

Default RE: I need to make a User ID and Password setup for a page

First you need to check and see if AOL will allow you to run CGI/ASP scripts on their servers. I don&#039t think they allow you to do so. If they don&#039t, let me know and i&#039ll try to help you with a work-around. <BR><BR>Brad<BR>ussweb@yahoo.com

Default RE: I need to make a User ID and Password setup for a page

ok thanx ill look into it quick but i think they do cause i found a link to a web page that tells how to do it on one of AOL&#039s pages so i am going under the impression that they do allow it but i will send them a mail and find out for sure.<BR>james